This page will show the most current rebate information for geothermal heat pumps, as well as have all the forms necessary to receive those rebates. Your pre-qualified installer will help you fill out all the forms. Please call us at 1-844-464-6436 if you have any questions.
Geothermal Heat Pump Rebates
- The geothermal heat pump rebate system was simplified in 2016. There are now rebates of up to $1,050 per ton for all systems meeting the minimum efficiency requirements of 19.1 EER / 4.0 COP (call before installation to ensure the system qualifies). There is an additional $150 rebate for each unit installed with a hot water generator.
- Minimum efficiency is as measured by AHRI Ratings during second stage operation.
- Homeowners replacing an existing geothermal heat pump with a new model may qualify for a reduced rebate, call for full details.
- "Tons" are the unit by which heating and air conditioning systems are sized and measured. Your pre-qualified installer will do a Manual J Calculation to determine the exact amount of tons your home needs.
- Example: Four ton unit with hot water generator will get a rebate of $1,050 per ton for a total of $4,200 plus an additional rebate of $225 for the HWG. This means the member would receive a check for $4,350 from Kiamichi Electric after the system has been installed.
Questions about Geothermal Rebate Information? Give us a call today!